Friday, July 17, 2009

a sisters cry.

so like, i'm sittin' here babysittin' your daughter & I just wanna tell you how beautiful she is. she's one now & she is so badd. always touching stuff, breaking stuff, hittin', she's basically a mini-you. literally. sometimes, when she smiles & laughs i wanna cry, cause you're missin' all of this. but i don't, i just hug'er & tell her to gimmie kiss & she does.

my brother, you've been gone from me too long now. you missed my first time gettin' beyond pissy drunk & the time i had a hug smoke out w/ kenny & meka. also you haven't seen any of my new piercings. or was here to witness moms kick me & sarah out. me & nique STILL have our ups & downs, mainly downs. =[

but i aint giving up hope. i know you coming home soon yo. boy, do you got a surprise for you. Giselle completely took over your room. lol. baby toys EVERYWHERE! her bday party is 2mrw & i'll be sure to take plenty pictures.

Matthew, i love & miss you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment